Hello! I’m so glad you’re here!
I’ve created this space for women like you who want to trade old lies for new life in Christ.
I see you, sister. I know you want be a better mom, wife, friend, Christ follower but you struggle to overcome baggage from the past and pressures in the present. I know you didn’t grow up in a healthy Christian home, and now you are trying to navigate motherhood, marriage, and everything else without a family example to imitate. I know you have battled shame, self-doubt, and insecurity, and you are longing to live whole and healed and full of hope. I know you need a friend who will understand your past and walk with you toward the abundant future we can have in Christ.
That’s where I come in!
Welcome, sister. You are in the right place. I have been where you are and now I help women just like you toss out all those old lies and find freedom & new life in Christ.
Let me share my story…
I didn’t grow up in a healthy Christian home. Sure, we attended church a few times a year, and yes, I attended Christian school for a short time, but I didn’t call Jesus Lord until after graduating high school. Without Christian parents to guide me, I was left without Christ-centered mentorship as I entered adulthood. I had no experience studying the Bible or thinking biblically about life choices or relationships. I was surrounded by young women who grew up in the church, raised by godly parents, which left me feeling ashamed and alone.
My father passed away when I was twelve years old, and that loss had far reaching ramifications into my late twenties. I turned to boys for validation and worth. I struggled with depression and body image issues. And when, by the grace of God, I married a wonderful man, I had no idea how to build a loving marriage. When we finally had kids, I was convinced I would ruin my kids, and screw up my marriage, since that was the only path I had ever known.
After years spent in God’s Word, Christian community, and Christian counseling, God has done an incredible work in me. He has brought me incredible freedom from all the hurts and lies that held me captive, and given me abundant new life in Christ. I want to share the truths and tools He taught me with you!
My mission is to help women trade old lies for new life in Christ through biblical insights, practical action steps, and frequent laughter!
A little about me:
- My Starbucks order is a Grande Quad Iced Americano with a splash of Coconut Milk (at home I have cold brew)
- I’ve been married for 16 years to the handsomest of all the gingers
- I’m a mom of 3, a 9-year-old son and 7-year-old twins
- As a former high school theater geek, I proudly belt showtunes into my spatula while cooking dinner (and teach my kids to do the same, obviously).
- I was a child actor between the ages of 5-12 and was in a movie with Pee Wee Herman.
- Before having kids, I worked in Children’s Ministry for 10 years.
- In addition to writing, I also speak at various women’s groups and events. You can find clips of my messages on YouTube and SoundCloud.
I believe there is hope and healing in Jesus Christ. Let me help you find freedom from your family legacy and become the woman you long to be through the transforming power of God.